We are a quality centric company for we place quality as the nucleus of all our endeavors. Our team of quality supervisors monitors carefully the entire production process at every level of operation. They give special attention on the procurement of the quality proven raw material. The raw material is subjected to metallurgical test before being approved for production. We conduct periodic inspections and conduct various tests to make our products free from defects. Some of the tests that we conduct throughout our manufacturing process on our containers comprise:
• MFI: our test procedure starts right from raw material itself as we test each lot of raw Material • Drop Test: We undertake drop one from each side i.e. top, bottom & body portion to ensure total safety of your product during transit
• Rolling Test: Immediately after the drop test, the drum has to be rolled on the rough surface to ensure there is no leakage from any part especially from the mouth portion of the drum.
• Stake Load Test: Drum filled with material was kept one + 2 to ensure to see total pressure on the drum kept on the surface
• Hydraulic Test: There is a Hydraulic pressure test.
• Leakage Test: We undertake air pressure test to see there is no leakage from the closures & Seams
• UV Stabilizer: Because of the strong Sun Rays passing through the Carboys we use It to protect the containers even if it get expose to the strong sun rays so as to Protect the containers and the material filled.
• Monitoring Tests:
• Color uniformity test • Light test • Weight uniformity test • Printing Adhesive Test
Our containers also undergo running trial to ensure that they can perform efficiently after the shipment.